Do you feel that you have been treated unjustly or put at a disadvantage?
what you look like, where you come from, what language you speak, how old you are, what you believe in, what gender you are, or whether you are disabled – you have rights! And almost every country has agreed that children and adolescents across the world have the same rights!
- You may not be treated worse or unfairly
- You may freely voice your opinion
- You may have access to all information relevant to you
- You have the right to play and enjoy personal time
… and much more! You can read all of your rights here
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT:
- deine Meinung frei zu sagen.
- an alle Informationen zu kommen, die für dich wichtig sind.
- zu spielen und Freizeit zu haben.
… und noch viele weitere!
This is how you reach us
What can you do when your rights are not respected?
You can complain and claim your rights!
If you are treated worse, you can call or write to us:
• We listen and take you seriously
• We are on your side
• We will come and see you, if you prefer
• We don’t do anything you don’t want
• Everything you say is subject to confidentiality
Together we will think about possible next steps.
We can talk to you by yourself or with your friends around. You can involve friends, parents or other important people from your life. You decide!
If you would like, we can also come to your school, youth center, or any other place and create a project together with you.
Feel free to write to or call us!